1.  » 
  2. Real Estate Litigation
  3.  » Partitions

Partition Actions In Real Estate

People may enter into real estate purchases with other owners for a number of reasons. In many situations the co-owners are friends, people in a relationship or people who have entered into a business venture together. If you are seeking to sell the home and split the proceeds, our real estate attorneys will provide advice about the steps to take in a partition.

The attorneys at Korshak & Associates, P.A., have more than 60 years of experience representing clients in real estate and business litigation matters. We serve clients throughout Florida and have office locations in Casselberry and Orlando.

You can count on us to make certain that your best interests are protected. We take a hands-on approach to working with our clients and are committed to providing personalized attention at all times.

For an initial consultation, please contact our offices at 888-681-4389 .

Helping You Through Partition Actions In Real Estate

Partition is a specific type of lawsuit where one co-owner of a real estate submits to the court to be sold so the proceeds may be split among all of the co-owners. This is necessary when co-owners cannot agree as to the sale or management of the property among themselves.

It is important to have a lawyer represent your interests in this process. At Korshak & Associates, P.A., we have significant experience representing owners in partitions. Our lawyers will fight for your fair share of the value of the property. In many instances, we can also arrange for the property to be sold at a private sale rather than judicial auction, thereby maximizing the proceeds available.

Contact Our Casselberry Real Estate Attorneys

Contact the Orlando real estate partitions attorneys at Korshak & Associates, P.A., at 888-681-4389 to schedule a free 10-minute initial consultation about your legal matter. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and after hours by appointment. Se habla español. We accept cash, check and major credit cards.

In This section:

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We have offices in Casselberry and Orlando.