Orlando Lawyer: Estate Planning, Family Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate Office
The legal team at Korshak & Associates, P.A., has more than 60 years of combined experience in a variety of legal matters. We pride ourselves on skillfully representing our clients in a range of legal issues, including:
We provide our clients with a skilled and versatile legal team. In the unlikely event we cannot help you with your legal issue, we will try directing you to an attorney who can. Why? Because this is the right thing to do. Call us today to learn how we can help you.
Finding Our Office
Our office is easily accessible from both FL-417 and U.S. Route 441. We are located southwest of Mallard Lake and across the street from the Burger King and Wells Fargo Bank off S John Young Parkway.
Directions To Our Orlando Office
Coming from the Orlando International Airport:
- Head south on Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Keep left to continue on Access Rd/Jeff Fuqua Blvd for 3.9 miles.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for FL-417 Toll S/Disney World/Tampa.
- In 1.5 miles, keep left at the fork to stay on FL-417 Toll S. In 4.3 miles, take exit 11 for US-17 S/US-92 W/US-441 S.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-17 S/US-92 W/US-441S/Kissimmee.
- Continue straight onto S Orange Blossom Trl.
- Turn right onto Town Center Blvd. Turn left onto Town Loop Blvd. Our building will be on your right.
From US-441: Turn west from north or south and onto Town Center Boulevard and follow the road to Town Loop Boulevard.
From FL-417 S:
- Take Exit 10 toward County Rd 423/S John Young Parkway
- Keep right at the fork towards S John Young Parkway
- Follow Town Center Boulevard to our office.
Downtown Circulator, a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service providing dedicated rights of way for buses
Lynx Bus Service, serving the City of Orlando as well as Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake counties and portions of Polk and Volusia counties
The Orlando Airport, which includes the South Airport Automated People Mover (APM) complex and the Intermodal Terminal Facility (ITF), which has been under construction and ultimately will incorporate SunRail and Brightline rail services as well as support for ground transportation including taxis, shuttle buses and public buses
SunRail, a commuter rail service operating Monday through Friday from DeBary in Volusia County to Poinciana in Osceola County. The Amtrak Station is one of the four SunRail stations in Orlando.
BrightLine, connecting Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach
Dockless bicycle and scooter sharing for residents, workers and tourists
Sunday – Closed
Monday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday – Closed