Florida Wills, Estate Planning And Probate Administration Attorneys
Planning for your upcoming week can be helpful; planning for your lifetime can be invaluable. Consulting with an attorney who is experienced with Florida probate law and the complex processes involved in probate administration is imperative.
For decades, Korshak & Associates, P.A., has assisted individuals with proactively preparing for various events in their lives. In addition to helping you plan for your future, our Orlando wills attorneys can guide you through the often complicated and emotionally draining process of probate administration.
Our team of professionals will work with you to understand which estate planning tools would be the most beneficial for protecting your assets and preparing for your life ahead.
We invite you to call our law firm today at 888-681-4389 with your questions. You can also contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your specific wills and probate administration matter.
Helping You Plan For The Future
From our offices in Orlando, Florida, attorneys Stephen D. Korshak and Lee Karina Dani offer our clients comprehensive probate and estate planning services involving the creation and designation of:
- Wills: A will is a declaration in which an individual provides for the distribution of his or her property upon death and nominates a representative to manage his or her estate upon demise.
- Living wills: A living will is a document that indicates to your doctors and other medical care providers what type of life-sustaining measures you want to be taken in the event of your incapacitation. This could include information about food, hydration and organ donation.
- Health care surrogate: A health care surrogate is a designated person who has the power to make medical and health care decisions for you in the event of your incapacitation.
- Powers of attorney: A durable power of attorney can act on your behalf regarding important decision-making involving real estate, etc.
- Lady Bird Deeds: This tool more easily allows you to pass property to your heirs while also allowing you to retain the rights to sell or lease the property while you are living.
Our lawyers understand that this is a difficult time in your life. We provide compassionate representation and legal guidance to families of Florida residents who have passed away.
We will diligently work to minimize the often lengthy process of probate by learning if a will has been created, indicating what should be done with your loved one’s property. Collaborating with the executor, our attorneys will file the appropriate court documents, pay creditors, assist the personal representative in negotiating creditor claims, and answer questions regarding probate. Learn more in our probate and wills FAQ page.
We are determined to make the probate process go as smoothly and quickly as possible. With our knowledge and experience, we are confident that we can help you.
You may be entitled to reimbursement to cover the costs of your probate case. Contact our office to learn if you are eligible.
Helping You With Florida Guardianships
A minor child who inherits money or property may need to have a guardian of the property appointed to oversee these assets. The guardian of the property must file reports and accountings and meet other requirements. The lawyers at our firm have experience representing guardians and assisting them in meeting these requirements.
In addition, an adult who is incapacitated may need to have a legal guardian appointed. The process involves a hearing on a petition for incapacity, an examination by a committee and the filing of several documents. The guardian of a person must also file reports and may have to file accountings, as well as meet other requirements. Our legal team has experience representing families through the process and assisting guardians in meeting the court’s requirements.
More Than Just a Number
When you’re seeking help with an issue that can affect you and your family for years to come, it is important to work with a law firm that truly has your best interests in mind.
When you work with Korshak & Associates, P.A., you are more than just a number. We invite you to take advantage of our free 10-minute consultation to find out how we can help you.
Contact Korshak & Associates, P.A., Today
We invite you to contact us today at 888-681-4389 or by email to schedule a free 10-minute initial consultation about your legal issues.
We have offices in Orlando, Florida. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and after hours by appointment. Se habla español. We accept cash, check and major credit cards.