Deed Preparation Services
Deeds are the legal instruments for conveying real property. They’re essential for establishing ownership and clean title.
At Korshak & Associates, P.A., our real estate attorneys prepare deeds for all kinds of transactions, from straightforward sales to complex deals with many moving parts. Based in Orland, our lawyers are well-versed in the nuances of Florida real estate law. We handle real estate disputes as well as transactions.
Why Hire An Attorney To Prepare A Deed?
Many people turn to title companies when they’re navigating a real estate transaction, not realizing they could hire a law firm to provide those same services. There are many advantages to relying on our attorneys for deed and title work:
- We have the legal know-how to ensure that nothing gets overlooked. We provide all of the same services as a title company, with the added benefit of vast and detailed knowledge of Florida law spanning more than 60 years of collective experience.
- We can readily handle complex transactions. With sales involving multiple parties, 1031 exchanges, encumbrances, liens or other special circumstances, there is a much higher risk of the deal falling apart or headaches arising down the road. Our lawyers excel at these transactions. We know how to spot potential problems and effectively address them.
- We can prepare a thorough title examination. This step in the process is critical for uncovering any issues with the title that could derail the transaction or lead to legal troubles later. We take a thorough approach to ensuring that no details get overlooked.
- We can address contract preparation and review. We not only handle title work, but we can also negotiate, draft and review the details of real estate contracts such as purchase and sale agreements. We work diligently to make sure that contracts are carefully constructed to protect our clients’ rights and accurately reflect the terms of the deal in a legally enforceable manner.
- We can work proactively to mitigate risks and liabilities. We have seen how real estate transactions go wrong. We know how to use the right legal tools and take proactive measures to protect you from liability and risk to the fullest extent possible.
- We can act as your advocates. Title companies owe their clients a fiduciary duty, but they don’t offer the advantage of an attorney-client relationship. We uphold stringent legal and ethical requirements in providing high-caliber representation to our clients. We can serve as your zealous advocate at all stages of the title and closing process.
- We can provide peace of mind. Real estate transactions can be stressful. With our experienced attorneys handling the entire process for you, you can rest easy knowing your interests are protected.
Entrust Your Deed And Title Services To Us
Please reach out to our real estate lawyers to learn more about our services. You can also reach our office by phone at 888-681-4389.