Experienced Litigation Attorneys For Complex Litigation Cases
Civil litigation encompasses a broad range of legal matters regularly handled by many competent law firms. Complex civil litigation, on the other hand, requires adept handling of challenging factors that require utmost care and detailed knowledge. Complex litigation often involves complications such as:
- Multiple parties engaged in legal disputes
- Multiple legal practice areas
- Extra-challenging discovery
- Application of niche or obscure matters of law
Korshak & Associates, P.A., represents both plaintiffs and defendants confronting difficult litigation issues in both state and federal courts. Contact our firm to discuss your litigation options.
Zealous And Experienced Representation In Civil Litigation
To be successful at complex civil litigation, attorneys should have an impressive depth and breadth of experience. They should be adept at collaborating, researching and preparing compelling arguments on their clients’ behalf, and they need to be honest with clients as to probable outcomes. Korshak & Associates, P.A., is well-equipped to take on complex civil litigation. We have the resources, the skills and the determination to advocate aggressively on behalf of clients in matters that include:
- Challenging collections
- Asset division in high net worth divorce cases
- Business litigation involving multiple businesses
- Estate litigation, including will contests and trust-related lawsuits
- Real estate litigation, including lien removal and escrow disputes
- Personal injury, including representation of property owners and other defendants
- Insurance disputes
Contact Our Orlando And Casselberry Lawyers
To speak with a central Florida lawyer regarding any complex civil litigation matter, contact Korshak & Associates. Our Orlando and Casselberry offices, conveniently located near major streets and highways, offer free parking. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards. To schedule a consultation, call 888-681-4389 . You may also contact us by email.
Se habla español..