- Associate Attorney
Bradford Petrino attended the University of Florida where he graduated with his B.A. in philosophy in 2002 and his J.D. in 2005. Mr. Petrino joined Korshak & Associates, P.A., in December 2007, where his practice focuses primarily on real estate litigation, business litigation, contract preparation and disputes, commercial leasing, homeowners and condominium association law, probate, and high-value judgment enforcement and collection. Mr. Petrino also practices in the areas of appellate law, general landlord/tenant law, family law and other general practice areas.
Prior to working with Korshak & Associates, P.A., he worked as a law clerk handling all aspects of civil and criminal legal research and drafting, including drafting a habeas corpus appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
In addition to being licensed to practice in Florida, he is also licensed in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Petrino will also be representing business clients, handling complex cases such as breach of contract and intellectual property disputes, in front of Chief Judge Donald Myers, Jr. in the reopened Business Court in Orlando.
Mr. Petrino is also a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the George C. Young First Central Florida American Inn of Court, and the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Real Property Litigation Committee.
Year Joined Firm
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Contract preparation and disputes
- Commercial Leasing
- Homeowners and Condominium Association law
- High-value judgment enforcement and collection
- Appellate Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Family Law
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2013
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 12/2005
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 06/2002
- Major: Philosophy
- Show or Tell? District Courts in Conflict on Key Requirement for Constructive Service, Action Line, a Publication of the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section Vol. XXXVI, No. 3, Spring, 2015 at 14
- Constructive Criticism: District Courts Should Harmonize Decisions on Service of Process by Publication, Part 1 , The Briefs: A Publication of the Orange County Bar Association, October 2014, at 12
- Constructive Criticism: District Courts Should Harmonize Decisions on Service of Process by Publication, Part 2, The Briefs: A Publication of the Orange County Bar Association, November 2014, at 8
- Ask a Lawyer, Orlando Sentinel, at B1; Contributor, April 6, 2009; November 16, 2009; January 11, 2010; June 14, 2010; December 20, 2010
- Sheehan v. Reinhardt , 988 So. 2d 1289, 2008, Fla. 2d DCA
- Williams v. United States, 491 F.3d 1282, 2007, 11th Cir.
- Reddy v. Zurita, 172 So. 3d 481 (Fla. 5th DCA 2015)
- Martins v. Oaks Master Property Owners Association, Inc., 159 So. 3d 142 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)
- Shoppes of Sweetwater, Inc.
- SouthPark Property Owner's Association, Inc.
- The Dorchester Group, LLC
- Island One, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- George C. Young First Central Florida American Inn of Court, Associate, 2009 to 2012
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member, Real Property Litigation Committee, 2012 to Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Property Committee, Executive Committee, CLE Chair, 2014
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Property Committee, Executive Committee, Articles Chair, 2014 to Present
- George C. Young First Central Florida American Inn of Court, Barrister, 2012 to 2014
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Executive Council, At-Large Member - 18th Circuit Representative, 2014 to 2016
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Representative on Business Law Section Task Force on Proceedings Supplementary, 2014 to 2015
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member, 2012 to Present
- Orange County Business Court, 2019
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Lloyd L. Vipperman, Law Clerk, 2006 to 2007
Find Out How We Can Help You: Contact Us Today
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We have offices in Casselberry and Orlando.