1.  » 
  2. Appeals
  3.  » Post-Judgment Representation: Appeals, Domestications, And Enforcements

Post-Judgment Representation: Appeals, Domestications, And Enforcements

You’ve Won! (Or Lost…) Now What?

Many lawyers don’t have the experience or skills necessary to help clients after the trial is over. But whether you’ve won or lost, a lot of work remains after a judgment is entered.

If you won, you might need to defend against the losing party’s appeal. And if you want to actually get the money you were awarded, you may have to use the legal system to take it. Nothing happens automatically.

If you lost, you should always consult with an experienced appellate attorney to analyze whether the court committed any errors that could be reversed on appeal.

At Korshak & Associates, P.A., we have the knowledge and experience to handle the appeal of almost any civil action, and enforce your hard-won judgment. And if you won your judgment outside Florida (whether in the U.S. or abroad) we can have it registered in Florida to enforce it here.

Please note at this time we are not accepting criminal appeals.

When To Consider Pursuing An Appeal

There are many situations in which you may wish to explore pursuing an appeal:

  • You won a judgment, but now you have to defend your judgment from the losing party’s appeal.
  • You lost a case, had a judgment entered against you, and you want to appeal to correct the error.

There are many other kinds of other decisions of a trial court that can be appealed during the case. Talk to an attorney from our firm to learn about your specific options.

Domestication Of Foreign Judgments

At Korshak & Associates we can help with the domestication of foreign judgments process, which may be necessary in the following situations:

  • You obtained a judgment in another state, and need to enforce it in Florida
  • You obtained a judgment in another country, and need to enforce it in Florida


The judgment says you’re entitled to money from the losing party, but how do you get the money? In most cases you must continue to fight in Court to seize the losing party’s assets, or garnish their wages or other property.

Our attorneys can review your case and help determine the right strategy to collect on your judgment. If so, we can guide you through the process to help you get the money you are owed.

Questions? Discuss With An Attorney Today.

Complete our online contact form or call our Orlando or Casselberry offices at 888-681-4389 .

In This section:

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We have offices in Casselberry and Orlando.