Many people believe they should be able to settle their loved ones' estates without the need for an attorney. Others underestimate the importance and role of an attorney through the probate and estate process. Too many people make mistakes, omit necessary steps or get tangled up in unexpected legal problems because they fail to work closely with an experienced attorney after the death of a family member.
At Korshak & Associates, P.A., we will gladly explain how one of our probate attorneys can expedite the estate settlement process. Contact us for an initial consultation to learn about our services and the benefits of hiring an attorney, including:
- To ensure that personal representatives understand and fulfill their fiduciary duty
- To advise personal representatives on proper ways of distributing property
- To guide families through the often overwhelming paperwork involved in closing an estate
- To assist and represent clients when complications arise, such as real estate title problems or receipt of creditors' claims
- To expedite the process of settling an estate and distributing assets to beneficiaries or heirs
If there is a will, a probate attorney can help personal representatives carry out the will according to the deceased person's wishes and in accordance with all legal requirements.
If there is not a will, a probate lawyer can help ensure that a family takes action promptly before a creditor swoops in and forces settlement of an estate without the family's cooperation and involvement.
These are a few of the most important answers to the question, "Why hire an Orlando probate lawyer?" For more information about your family member's end-of-life circumstances and the personal representative's duties, contact our law firm.
Contact A Casselberry Probate Attorney
Learn how our central Florida lawyers can protect your interests and help you honor the wishes of your deceased family member. Our offices in Casselberry and Orlando are conveniently located near major roads and offer free parking. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards. To schedule a consultation, call 407-917-6786 or contact us toll free at 800-587-2470. You may also contact us by email.