Many varieties of litigation involve settling of estates. Korshak & Associates, P.A., has extensive, in-depth experience representing clients in estate litigation matters, including:
- Will contests, including disputes as to which will is valid when more than one exists
- Challenges to the validity of wills on the basis of undue influence
- Challenges to the validity of wills on the basis of lack of capacity
- Challenges to the validity of charitable trusts
- Mortgage-related claims
- Government claims, primarily tax disputes involving estates
- Tax liens and other real estate liens
- Creditor claims against estates
- Notice and priority claim disputes
- Allegations of breach of fiduciary duty by personal representatives (executors) and trustees
- Rejection of allowance of claims
- Probate litigation
- Litigation having to do with trusts
If you believe there is reason to challenge a will or encounter problems such as tax liens as you attempt to distribute assets after the death of a loved one, you should consult with an experienced probate law attorney. Hiring a probate lawyer is likely to be the most expedient way to resolve disputes. If your matter requires litigation, the Orlando probate litigation attorneys at Korshak & Associates, P.A., are prepared to guide you through the most effective way to resolve the legal problem impeding administration of an estate.
Contact Our Orlando And Casselberry Estate Litigation Lawyers
To speak with our central Florida lawyers regarding probate litigation, a will contest, a trustee validity challenge or any other estate litigation matter, contact Korshak & Associates in Casselberry and Orlando. Our offices are conveniently located near major roads and offer free parking. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards. To schedule a consultation, call 407-917-6786 or contact us toll free at 800-587-2470. You may also contact us by email.
Se habla español.