Boundary disputes and easement disputes can be highly contentious. If your property rights are at stake due to a boundary or easement dispute, you need a strong advocate on your side.
At Korshak & Associates, P.A., we have the knowledge, experience and commitment to protect your rights. With more than 40 combined years of legal experience, our real estate attorneys can provide the strategic advice and skilled representation you require.
Contact our Casselberry or Orlando offices to discuss your legal matter at 407-917-6786 or toll free at 800-587-2470.
We can help if you are facing these and other real estate issues:
- Your neighbor just built a fence, outbuilding or other structure that encroaches on your property.
- Your neighbor has a tree that encroaches on your property or blocks your view.
- You are involved in a dispute involving an excavation project.
- You and your neighbor disagree about your property lines. You need help identifying where your property starts and stops.
- Easement concerns or disputes. For example, a neighbor is building onto his or her property and your ability to get into or out of your property is adversely impacted.
We can help resolve property disputes in a variety of ways. If your dispute involves a disagreement about property boundaries, we can obtain a property survey and review it to determine the boundary lines of your property. If we determine that your neighbor has encroached on your property, we can send a letter demanding the removal of the fence, structure or other object that has violated your property rights. If your neighbor refuses, we can pursue a court action to seek an injunction to obtain the relief you require. Likewise, if an easement dispute has arisen, we can negotiate on your behalf or pursue a court action to seek relief on your behalf.
Legal Services Tailored To Meet Your Needs
We will take the time to listen to you and devise a strategy that takes into account your needs and objectives. Many property disputes can be resolved without litigation, but should it become necessary to ensure protection of your rights, we have the trial experience to vigorously protect your rights and interests in the courtroom.
Contact Our Winter Park Boundary Disputes Lawyers
With offices in Casselberry and Orlando, we represent clients throughout Florida in real estate matters. To speak with a Casselberry or Orlando boundary disputes lawyer at Korshak & Associates, call 407-917-6786 or contact us toll free at 800-587-2470. You may also contact us by email.